11 July 2008

Some background on this blog

A little background about this blog and myself in the process.

The title of the blog comes from the opening line of the song New World Man by Rush.

    "He's a rebel and a runner"

Of special note here is the fact that this is the also same song that provided my college yearbook quote, which was:

    "he's old enough to know what's right,
    and young enough not to choose it"

The significance being that I have a nasty habit of being a contrarian and the rebellious/anti-authority streak within me is well documented.

Well, enough about me. The other item of note (well, somewhat about me) is that I will be attending the Rush concert tonight at the Verizon Wireless Area in Manchester, NH. It's been a long time since I've seen Rush and I'm quite looking forward to it.


No comments: